Monday, March 26, 2007



My two precious munchkins walk hand in hand together and it just makes me wonder, how long will they walk hand in hand together in life? Will they still be the best of friends when puberty strikes? If one becomes popular in school and the other becomes the nerd, will they still back each other up? When they grow older and share a crush on a boy, will the crush actually crush them? Will they still see each other and talk when they have munchkins of their own?

My sister and I grew up together, we got along real well, we still talk all the time and our munchkins laugh and play together, but not every sibling can say that. I just bought the girls matching sandals for the summer and since it was so hot last weekend, I decided to let the girls wear them. After driving around with them (I had to roll the windows down since it was so hot) we finally head home with the groceries and suddenly see that Alicia has her sandals still on, but Ashley's are gone. I look around the floorboards - no shoes. I check under the seats - no shoes. I check behind the car seats and around the sides between the door and the car seat and still - no shoes! Finally I ask her, "Ashley, where are your shoes?"

As cute as she can be - Ashley points out the window and says, "oh, my shoes."

If you see a brand new set of toddler size 7 sandals laying out on the highway, now you know who chucked them... Aye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home